Australia Business Unit Production & Activity Review
- Q1 2017 production increased 3% quarter-over-quarter and 6% year-over-year.
- Production volumes are managed within corporate targets while meeting customer demands and the requirements of long-term supply agreements.
- We continue to plan for long-term production levels of between 6,000 and 8,000 bbls/d.
- Q1 2017 efforts were largely focused on facilities enhancement, including work relating to platform life extension.
- Following our successful 2015 and 2016 drilling campaigns, we do not expect to drill any additional wells in Australia until 2019.
- 2017 activity will be focused on adding value through asset optimization and targeted proactive maintenance.
Please see our Q1 2017 Report for further information